For more than thirty-five years—under the guidance of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan—Karriem Allah (Kevin A. Muhammad) has published more than a dozen books and other writings exploring the Teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
Karriem Allah’s recent 3-Volume Series, “The Defense of the Domestic Life of the Messiah” is a monumental contribution to the Teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, in explaining the Prophesied Messianic Mission—its idea, present requirements and expectation—currently underway.
Karriem Allah’s 3-volume book series, “FAQs About How To Eat To Live,” is considered an “eye-opener” into the reasoning behind the dietary mandates in the books “How To Eat To Live,” by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Other books authored by Karriem Allah include:
- Obesity, Diabetes & How To Eat To Live: Transcending the Dietary Dark Ages
- Nuts Are Not Good for Humans: Biological Consequences of Consumption
- The Slave Diet, Disease & Reparations
- Perils of Eating Poison-Animal: How Eating Pork Destroys the Eater
- Dietary Considerations for Breast Cancer Patients
- Against Compulsory Vaccination (Vol. 1): Why HPV Vaccines are Dangerous to the Lives of
- Girls, Young Women and Everyone Else
- Against Compulsory Vaccination (Vol. 2): “A Long Train of Abuses and Usurpations”
- The Case Against Hepatitis B Vaccination: Prevent Your Newborns & Infants from Being Permanently Injured
- The Power of MODESTY: The Key to Health, Beauty & Longevity
- The Defense of the Domestic Life of the Messiah, Volume One
Karriem Allah has provided leadership in increasing public awareness about controversial government policies that adversely affect the welfare of the citizenry. He has spearheaded several national campaigns to educate the public such matters.
Karriem Allah’s articles have appeared in national publications. He has conducted seminars in communities throughout the United States. He has also appeared on various television programs; and once hosted a weekly Internet radio show. Currently, Mr. Muhammad delivers a weekly presentation about the Advent of the Messiah via the Internet and social media.
Karriem Allah Muhammad resides in Newark, Delaware with his wife, Karriemah.